Oct 23, 2011

ITEC 2011

Wow!  What an event - I learned sooo much, saw many things, ate great food.  The people who produced this event did an incredibly wonderful job!  Kudos, my friends.

A workshop I attended gave participants several samples of software.  The software I used for this feature was created by MIT (yes, Mass. Inst of Tech!).  From Scratch's website comes the following quote, "Scratch is a programming language that makes it easy to create your own interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art -- and share your creations on the web." 


I made a little animation (only took about 15 hours - remember, I'm an English major - not a programmer,and I was watching TV at the same time) that captures a couple of highlights.  Please watch it, and let me know what you think.

ITEC conference - Scratch presentation


Could you use Scratch in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment